Tuesday, January 19, 2010

real ending?

Hi there.
It is almost 5am now. Yes, I can't sleep and i have work in 1 hour. sigh..

You may wonder why I cant sleep, there are a few reasons to it.

1. It is just ridiculously hard to change sleep pattern in 1 day.
2. I've said something I have neverr-everrr imagine myself say to anyone before.
3. The feed back i get from that was quite brutal, yet expectable: "Fuck you. Goodbye."

My heart then felt a sharp throb after reading that message. And then it bleeds the invisible blood. Dripping on the whole time. With my whispers of apologies, hoping it will get to her one day.

All the drama tonight wouldn't have happened... if she did not surprised me... by talking to me, after all that I've said to her.

Honestly? i wasnt surprised about her return.. but i was surprised of her feelings also returned. And I wasnt ready for it. Hence I could only say.. what seemed to be the sharpest blade of words to cut us apart for good.

Funny thing is, she named me Casanova.
And Casanova is someone i should look up to. Even though i know he would never have said so or done things like I did, I only did it because................... :)

I really wonder where i will go from now........................
And I do hope in a distant future, peace and friendship shall rejoice with us.

----

Enough of emotional talk.

I decided to add a member of social group im in to swap my membership number with her, since she seems like she could eat me at first sight if i didnt swap her. haha..... I lied.

Petty little membership number doesnt seem significant to me no more. If a small blob of ink on a card can make someone's day, it is worth it, right? :)

Gotta get ready for work and wish i wont drop dead though out the hours now :]

Casanova is now signing off. HAHA.

1 comment: