Tuesday, January 19, 2010

missed chance

Working hard for 8 hours without sleep is so epic. My eyes got blurry within the first 2 hours of the day ==.. and yeah, so much to endure!

Even so, the work is okay. Not as timid as my old work place, and less stressful. The people there are so nice.. but I think it's because of my mum :D either way, i win.

After i went home, had a 1 hour nap. It felt like 2 or 3. Pretty refreshing.. then out I go to coffee with motdick.

It was pretty fun.. until more people comes and things starts to get more exciting then motdick thought I wanted to leave LOL =.= oh well. We left about 5mins after the arrival of the regulars and a dickhead. I really wish we had stayed more mins or so.... because as we drove down the road, there she was, on the way to the coffee place. It would be interesting to see if she would greet me or not haha.... :] exciting things coulda occurred then....

That's it for the afternoon report! Tonight i shall sleep early!

1 comment:

  1. U would not want to see her again once u decided to let her go

    ReplyDelete