Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Last White Petal

To finish this chapter of my life, as well as a start for my follow up chapter, I announce the last Petal has fallen.

Shortly after I send out a "Peace?" message, I realized something was missing and wrong. So I used the extra tool I have to find out if everything had came to an end, and if my msg was too late to arrive. And so I know I was late. Could be as late as 15 hours, or maybe less. But that does not matter anymore......

I admit defeat as my heart is still aching and I'm still missing the cool White Petals that I treasure so much. As some saying may say "the good thing break down so the better thing can be made" or so like that. I believe she is now a stronger person. And I hope she can stay on her feet without leaning to anyone at anytime she wants. If this fails, it might become the greatest mistake I've ever made...................

Enough said, even coolness of a White Petal can melt a frozen heart.

- Emeranik -

1 comment: