Monday, January 18, 2010

the most brutal line

There, I've just said it.

The most brutal line I could thought of for the time frame of mood.

I said... "so you dont mind. if i sleep with you then sleep with someone else the day after? : D"

LOL. Yes, that would break anyone's balls and boobs.

Sigh... I wont post my intention here. Of why I said so.... or maybe this is my real goal.. for you to read.. then use the reverse psychology to make you think I'm doing something good... but my real intention is really what I said? ;D that's for you to figure out.

but I can tell you for sure is that.. it doesnt feel good to do good thing, or even bad thing. I really dont want to break a heart.

Enough defending for me. This world is too complicated to know what's wrong and right without a full knowledge of story.

This time is for real, goodnight! now... soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Be careful of getting HIV when u sleep with too much different ppl

    ReplyDelete